What is the advantages and disadvantages of the Amazon platform? How to open a store in Amazon?

 We would be discussing the ways for clearing. I would suggest you focus on the below-mentioned resources and also check out the CCNP 300-610 Dumps offered at the ExamClubs, they are the best when it comes to Certifications Vendor.

What is the advantages and disadvantages of Amazon platform? How to open a store in Amazon?

It is well known that in all cross-border e-commerce industries, Amazon's global shop is the most wortharting entrepreneurial project, which is also especially suitable for Amazon's small and small sellers.

Although Amazon's global opening project has experienced a few years in China, and in the development of the Red Sea, the profits have not been as high as before.

But there is a saying that "thin and dead camel is big", you can't ignore Amazon is the world's largest, the highest traffic ranking, the user experiences the best e-commerce platform.

Three cross-border e-commerce platforms, Amazon is unique. When many of the cross-border e-commerce newcomers who still hesitate to do it, see the current data, finally decided to make Amazon.

Don't worry, anything has two sides. Therefore, we have to explore the advantages and disadvantages of analysis of the Amazon store.

The advantages and disadvantages of the Amazon platform

Advantages;

1. More than 300 million active users, the world's largest e-commerce platform, traffic is considerable;

2. The risk is relatively small. If you have a product investigation research work, it is basically a profitable;

3. Do not have to prepare a large amount of funding;

4. Don't have to learn a large number of interiors, you don't have to put a lot of advertising to get a lot of advertisements like you have to do a self-built station;

5. Adoption of FBA delivery, no self-built Have the order yourself, just send the goods to the Amazon's local warehouse, after obtaining the order, by Amazon help you package delivery, and deal with customer feedback and return.

6. User experience: User usually receives goods in 2 days, a great shopping experience (for abroad);

7. Personal shop is relaxed: All package Delivery work is responsible by Amazon, you only need to pay attention to low inventory timely replenishment. You can have enough time to invest in product development and marketing.

Disadvantages;

1. Preferred products, then arrange the delivery to the Amazon's local warehouse.

2. Need to register a local country trademark. If you want a higher profitable product, you need to build a brand, otherwise the same product is easy to be sold, from the evolution of the price war;

3. Need to make a sufficient product investigation in advance, Otherwise it is difficult to find a gold product or can bring enough sales and profit;

4. Policy risks, need to strictly abide by the business rules of Amazon, need enough attention to brand protection, prevent infringement, It is necessary to understand the local tax policy, so as not to cause the account to freeze, the store is closed.

5. You cannot directly contact the customer, you cannot establish a list of customer email, which cannot be used for secondary marketing;

6. Long-term slow-selling goods will be levied on high storage fees, and The retardation cost will be high;

7. Amazon cannot freely edit the product content picture video, only allowed to fill in the product content in accordance with the established format rules.

When you have clearly know the advantages of Amazon's opening, what is risky, whether it is profitable. Now you can make a decision, don't do the decision of Amazon's opening.

Use technology innovation to help Amazon operation training

in the event, Amazon is changing, and the Amazon's approach or set is also changing. Let the e-commerce industry's nasal Amazon earned a lot of e-commerce business, but Amazon cloud computing services. Science and technology is the first productive forces, we have to believe in science. It is not allowed to be eliminated by the industry. We have to let our big data help us to make a proposal.

This is a foreign seller, and China's sellers are not good than those of Amazon sellers abroad. Of course, there are many reasons. For example, English is not our mother tongue; technology does not have someone else; the logistics is inconvenient, the cost of freight is too high. However, many people don't know that the products of Amazon's large number of extensive sellers are from China.

and you can go directly to the factory to find the boss to customize the product, get a very low factory price.

I want to open a good store in Amazon, I'm far enough, we also need to learn shop operations, shop selection, how to improve the display. I have been doing Amazon for four or five years, telling you about my experience!

I am now the father of the three children. Before doing Amazon e-commerce, I rented a place in the Employe Ergang, Huanggang, Shenzhen, opened a business card and print shop. Every day, it is a greedy every day. The month is a little income, 3 children should read, the store is renting water and electricity, the place where she is living, and the daily life expenditure and other pressure will not breathe.

Look at others, the more mixed, the friends around me are developed, and I still owe the external debt. I get anxious! I think every man is eager to succeed, I am the same, but I don't seem to have anything, the network will only be a little bit, and the English is not good, there is nothing special. So whenever I am idle, I am thinking, I will stay at this store, I have passed the days, I want to get rich, it is so hard! How to do it? Must find the way!

How did I not understand the edge of Amazon?

One day to Foshan and classmates party, I don't know how to talk about Amazon, saying that I am making Amazon very much. I didn't understand the Amazon, I heard that I can make money, for global trends. Grasping, after I returned to my family, I think, I don't think it is worth doing!

I disconnected my wife, I said a lot of my thoughts, she supported me and encouraged me. So, I started learning, I worshiped the master, so I have passed some time efforts, Amazon finally opened the store ... finally successfully sold the first single ... finally started the first cash .. ....

then I transferred the store and started to do Amazon; at that time, the child was reading, I chiliarien, we set up a team, start batch operation.

Now there is millions of dollars now

If you want to make Amazon to make money, but there is no way to do it, you can click this link, I can teach You

1, how to quickly download the store and store registration practical skills.

2, how to protect the security of the store

3, how to improve the display, automated advertising promotional resources

4, purchase delivery to abroad, and Accurate Accurate Accounting

5, how to choose, create a boutique choice idea

Clearing the Certification isn’t considered to be that much easy, you have to go through rigorous training and lots of CCNP 300-615 Dumps would be needed to go through unless you have some expertise training courses like such offered at the ExamClubs.

评论

热门博文