Experience sharing: JncIE and CCIE certified personal tears history

Different from learning Cisco certification to eventually pass CCIE. When I was studying Juniper certification, I left the university campus and entered the melting pot of society to fight for my career. The time and energy of studying were not as good as in school. But the same is my interest and passion for network technology, and the authority of JNCIE certification in the industry. I passed the JNCIE certification on May 5, 2009, and the global certification number is 430. That is to say, the total number of JNCIE certifications worldwide is no more than 450, accounting for only 2% of the CCIE of more than 20,000 people worldwide, equivalent to 10%. The number of CCIEs many years ago, this is not to say that the number of people certified by JNCIE is small, and that there is a higher amount of gold for network engineers, but after all, it is ""things are rare.""
From some aspects, you can also learn about the professionalism of JNCIE certification and the rigor of technology. In fact, many of my friends also understand Cisco certification from around 2000, along with the popularity of Cisco Networking Institute in domestic universities, the role of CCIE Internet experts of thousands of people around the world, become college students, network engineers, and many hope in the network technology hall Some achievements have been made by friends. It is undeniable that the value of Cisco certification was heavy at the time. However, as certification bodies and training institutions have sprung up, the question bank (TK) and the test takers are accompanied by the Internet boom. We seem to feel the certification we are pursuing. Changed the taste, no longer the pursuit of technology and yearning, but the blind worship of the gold content of a paper certificate, Cisco's certification system has not changed, it is our mentality.

The Juniper certification system has always been very rigorous for certification learning and exams. Even today, when the ""human flesh search"" is popular, we can't find too much information on the Juniper exam question bank in major technical forums, even during the certification learning process. Indispensable experimental simulation environment Olive, Juniper also has no official license. Judging from the Juniper certification study and exams, the candidates are strict, but it is better to be responsible for the candidates, and the network technology is rigorous.

For how to learn Cisco certification and pass CCIE, I don't want to say more here. If my friends are willing to listen to me, I will take time to write and share with you. After all, there are still many friends who have learned Cisco certification and are obsessed with CCIE certification. There are many similarities in the experience, and there are many sharing experiences that can be found online.

My fate with JNCIE began in June 2007, but I met in 2005. After passing the CCIE certification in 2005, I had returned to school to continue my major because I had already taken a year off in preparation for the CCIE exam. The excitement of CCIE certification also made me complacent. I was satisfied with the self-satisfaction brought by the users in the Cisco Network Technology Forum to help users answer technical and certification questions, and the sense of accomplishment as a Cisco Certified Instructor gradually replaced my network. The original intention of the technology, until a netizen inadvertently mentioned JNCIE, and he has the strength of JNCIE and CCIE dual certification, but also once again inspired my fighting spirit.

And when I saw a line of code similar to C++ wrapped in parentheses, without any experimental environment, and the lack of relevant books and materials, I began to be discouraged from this certification. Until June 2007, Juniper's simulator was discovered online, which is what everyone said, although there has always been resistance to programming code lines similar to C++, but due to interest in network technology, and within 2 years I have also heard a lot about the influence of Juniper equipment on the telecom carrier network. Different from the network operating system of Cisco IOS, the reputation of stability and reliability, I decided to install the simulator to try, so my JNCIE certification road Start here.

JNCIE certification

Before really starting the JNCIS, JNCIP, and JNCIE certification process, I would like to share with you the journey I have taken. Because I don't want to be more involved in my mood and feelings in the following chapters, because some feelings can only be tasted in my heart.

First of all, it may be because in the process of participating in the CCIE certification process, I took a shortcut, I did not pass the CCNA-CCNP-CCIE certification process, but passed the CCIE certification exam directly through self-study, because CCNA certification and CCNP certification learning The technical incomprehen


If you want to passed the exam successfully. you can review with ccie security 400 251dumps from evedumps.com  that will help passed exam at first attempt. I will also recommend the ccnp security 300 206 exam  dumps too.

评论

热门博文