My 3 steps to take CCIE RS Lab Exam

The first step: to learn the knowledge of the system
  When I first started to contact the Internet, I felt very interesting and reported it. Later I learned CCNA, CCNP and the last CCIE. When I was studying CCNP, I didn’t think it was simple. At that time, I had it. I gave up the impulse, but I thought that I really couldn’t do anything. I didn’t want to, I later learned CCNP again in silence. When I finished, I chose two choices in front of me. One was the conclusion, and I learned CCNP anyway. Isn't it ok? The other is to learn the "highest peak" of the RS at the time. CCIE, I finally thought for a long time to start learning CCIE, not for others, just to be able to break through myself, as a true CCIE!

Step 2: Take the CCIE written test
    The CCIE exam is a two-step exam. You must pass the written test before you can qualify for the test. I am a written test immediately after I finish CCIE. At that time, Kang Geran, I first backed the question bank. After I finished all CCIE RS 400 101 Dumps, I immediately signed up. The written test questions totaled 100 objective multiple choice questions, about 20% of multiple choices, 100%, and the pass score was 70. %, the topic range is very wide, Evedums's topic covers almost all the questions on the Cisco written test. When the exam is over, your grades will come out. This means that the CCIE exam road has been completed in half, and I left LAB to tackle it. What are you waiting for, prepare for the final battle!

Step 3: Prepare for the CCIE RS Lab exam
    After passing the written test, cisco will send you a confirmation letter within ten days, so that you can make a reservation for the CCIE Lab exam and officially start my two-month CCIE experiment tour.
When I first started knocking on LAB, it felt really difficult. I didn’t know how to knock it. I didn’t know how to knock it. I started to experiment in my rented house for a few days, but I really can’t get in, really too lazy to go. Knocking, I found that the company's environment is more suitable for myself, because the learning atmosphere in the company is more intense, there are many friends to discuss the problem, some of the ideas in LAB will be discussed and summarized, slowly, I do not need other documents I can also do it very skillfully, and then I will slowly prepare for the TS part. Finally, in the beginning of August, I have already solved the first version, and the last version of the second version is left. At the end of August, I was still a little nervous in my heart, because I felt that time passed quickly, and I was about to start preparing for the exam in a blink of an eye.

So if you want to pass exam you must schedule a plan and be confidence in yourself. At Last you will find everything will becoming well. At last, I would like recommend the evedumps ccnp rs 300 101 dumps that very usefully to you.

评论

热门博文