What do I learn from after 2 years obtaining the CCIE Certifications


After two years of testing RS-CCIE, I feel very comforted to see that many people are still trying to realize their dreams.

Two years ago, I looked at my third page of the WEB page and brushed it over and over again. I can’t believe that after more than two years of hard work, I passed the exam.
Two years later, I looked at my CCIE certificate and thought about whether I should renew this paper.

Two years ago, when I watched CCIE doing experiments in the lab, I couldn’t say the worship in my heart.
Two years later, watching a large number of laboratories CCIE felt that the biggest skill of the people was to make a gold industry into scrap iron.

When I didn't have a CCIE title two years ago, I could earn 8,000 dollars after taxation.
Two years later I saw a lot of CCIE telling me that after taxes, 8000 dollars is already a very good treatment.

Both former integrators are holding high banners. We want CCIE, we are willing to pay more.
Today, two years later, integrators hold the banner we want CCIE, but we need a competent engineer.

Two years ago, when I was going to take CCIE, a lot of friends advised me not to take the test. The risk is too big to be bloody.
After two years, many people have to test CCIE, everyone has said that the full version + answer as long as 198XX dollars(multiple people can definitely pass)

When I saw CISCO equipment two years ago, I could feel the quality and culture it represented.
Two years later, I saw that the market can buy parallel, fake, modified goods, RMA refurbished goods everywhere.

Two years ago I saw that CCIE was not too much, and the double ccie was very small.
Two years later, I saw that the major CCIE-LABs used the test version as a cash cow. The standard configuration of Triple CCIE has begun to creep out.

Two years ago, relying on the CCIE certificate, you can easily see many job opportunities in the market.
Two years later, the saturation of talents in the market led to the CCIE dry CCNP live, CCNP dry CCNA live, no certificate experienced CDIE live

If you want to pass the exam you should had study hard and prepare it for a long time. In addition, you could study an CCIE RS 400 101 Dumps for more efficiently study it. I will also recommend the CCNP RS 300 101 Dumps too.

评论

热门博文