Share my CCNP road and some of its experiences

I have been a student for the first time. I learned CCNA myself during my senior year. As for the average self-study, I actually tested CCNA myself. I originally looked for a job with confidence and planned to take CCNA's certificate as a network engineer. However, when I went to the job fair to apply for a resume interview, the interviewer directly told me that “CCNA is nothing. It doesn’t really have a big advantage to apply for it. It’s the same as your fresh graduate. How do you want to be? Convince me to accept CCNA, not CCNP?"" I immediately stopped, really can't answer, this is the most horrible interviewer I have ever seen, no one. But I still don't give up, try to go to the network and cast dozens of resumes, the result is still no news. Suddenly, I realized that I was not worried about myself. So I embarked on the road of CCNP training. In order to ensure employment, I did not learn by myself. I wanted to systematically study CCNP and round the dream of my network engineer.

After searching the Internet for a circle, I found a training institution on the IT Easy Learning website to register for CCNP training. At the same time, I also successfully tested CCNP in conjunction with the courseware and question bank resources on the website. I will not say much about the training experience. Below I share with you the following little lessons about the CCNP certification exam:

1. It is best to pass the College English Level. If you fail to pass the university, you should also learn English by yourself. Because the Cisco certification exam is written in English, if you don't even understand the topic, you will be in trouble.

2, before going to the training class, it is best to go through the book yourself. You don't need to look at it very carefully. The key point is to look at the book's knowledge points as a whole and leave an impression in your mind to help you understand and absorb the knowledge points during class.

3, to take notes, to take notes, to take notes, important things to think three times. Whether it is class or self-study, it is best to prepare a notebook and record the framework, key points, difficulties, and engineering experience. First, it will help you to review later. Second, you can outline and help you to remember the knowledge you have learned.

4, whether it is training or learning, is for the knowledge of the acquisition, but before going to the exam is still to be familiar with the question bank is more confident, Cisco CCNP exam content is the technology to be used in the future work, and the biggest difference between exam-oriented education is its Practicality, so the question bank is a good learning material, and the proficiency will not be able to fight before.
If you want to passed the exam successfully. you can review with ccie security 400 251 dumps from evedumps.com  that will help passed exam at first attempt. I will also recommend the ccnp security  300 208 exam  dumps too.

评论

热门博文